Other colours available:Hug Rug Woven Herringbone Throw Coral Pink Hug Rug Woven Herringbone Throw Denim Blue Hug Rug Woven Herringbone Throw Gold Hug Rug Woven Herringbone Throw Green Hug Rug Woven Herringbone Throw Natural Hug Rug Woven Herringbone Throw Navy Hug Rug Woven Herringbone Throw Rose Hug Rug Woven Herringbone Throw Sky Grey
Our woven Herringbone Warm Grey Throws have the softness of wool but they are in fact made from 100% recycled plastic bottles! Warm and cosy these throws are great for use all around your home or even outside on those warm summer days. Our woven products are designed in the UK and the recycled PET fabric is woven by our trusted partners in India that we have worked with for many years. We are currently trying to source manufacturing in Britain for our woven products, but meanwhile we make sure they are made as sustainably as possible.
Planet friendly - yet so practical.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Designed in the UK, made in India by our partner company
- Stain resistant - spills and marks wash out easily
- Washable at 30°C
- Mould, mildew and moth resistant
- Resistant to dust mites so ideal for allergy sufferers - how fabulous!
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use (do not leave outside in bad weather though)
- UV stable which means the lovely colour you chose will last
- Making things better for wildlife - designed to fit your life
- 100% recyclable at the end of life - so they'll never end up polluting the environment
These products have an open weave, which may be prone to snagging like any other woven product when used in high traffic areas (or if your pets have long claws).
Design Consultations & Bespoke Options
Need some rug advice?
We have a team of experts that know just about all there is to know about our rugs so if you need some advice on which would suit your homeSend a message
Why not have bespoke?
Many of our rugs can be made to your specific requirements, choose your size and colour, it may take a little longer but it will be worth it!Find out more