How To Return
Our returns address is -
The Rug Guru Team, Phoenox Textiles Ltd, Spring Grove Mills, Clayton West, Huddersfield, HD8 9HH
Return Postage and packaging costs are non-refundable but if the mat is faulty we will cover the cost for you, please keep proof of postage in case it gets lost on the way to us. Please package all returns items in their original packaging and return in the same condition that you received it.
- Starts from £4.95 - please call us on 01484 959 302 for further details
- This service is only available in England, Scotland and Wales
- When using this service the returns charge will be deducted from your refund
- We can arrange a collection from your address at a cost of £11 – this service is also used for our larger items and/or those posting from parts of the Scottish Highlands & Islands and NI
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a returns service from outside of the UK
Ideally, your return will be in its original packaging. If this is not an option, please choose a suitable replacement that will ensure the goods being returned will not be damaged.
Costs start from £4.95 and will be deducted from the refund issued on your receipt of returned goods.
You will be issued a refund on receipt of returned goods, minus delivery costs, unless sent and paid for by a courier of your choice.
Yes. The cost of a collection is £11, please call us to arrange this. Any package wider than 1 metre will need to be collected or returned by an alternative service arranged by yourself, as drop off points do not accept parcels of this size.
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please give one of our Rug Guru Team a call on 01484 959 302. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already left our warehouse for delivery to you, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure above in the event of any unwanted products.
In addition to our goodwill policy on returns, as a consumer, this legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You're entitled to cancel your contract if you wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods
- Your right to cancel your contract or return products does not apply to goods made to your specification
-If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you're obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them until your return them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by calling one of our Rug Guru Team on 01484 959 302. If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation and we'll reimburse you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We'll refund you no later than 14 days after the day we receive the goods back from you