A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Please note that if you do not agree to the use of strictly necessary cookies then you may not be able to access all or part of our site.
We use the following cookies:
Sharing your information
We share your information with the following third parties to enable us to provide our services to you.
|To maintain our website
|Email software provider
|To send promotional offers to you via email
|Direct Marketing Company
|To send promotional offers to you via post
We also share your information with the organisations detailed in the previous section.
Our selected third parties are required by us to treat your personal data as carefully as we would and can only act on our instructions with regard to their use of your personal data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we will be obliged to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Phoenox Textiles or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case our customers’ personal data will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to comply with any legal obligation;
We will never sell your personal data and will never share it with a company for marketing purposes.
The data that we collect from you will be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data does not leave the EEA and we have put in place adequate contractual safeguards to protect your personal data in this situation.
Keeping your personal data
We keep personal data for no longer than the following time periods:
|From enquiries to our site
|Duration of enquiry + 10 years
|A Supplier’s personal data
|Duration of relationship
When we no longer need to keep your personal data, we undertake to delete it and dispose of it securely.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal data:
- To withdraw your consent at any time.
- To object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- To obtain a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- The right in certain circumstances to:
- have your personal data erased
- restrict processing of your personal data
- object to the processing of your personal data
- have your personal data transferred to a third party
If you wish to exercise any of your rights listed in this policy, or that you have in law, then please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
If you have an issue or complaint arising under this Policy, then in the first instance please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your issue or complaint then you have the right, under Article 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/concerns/).
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Governing law and jurisdiction
How to opt out
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including “strictly necessary” cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website. For more information about cookies generally please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.