Other colours available:Herringbone Rug Coral Pink Herringbone Rug Denim Blue Herringbone Rug Gold Herringbone Rug Green Herringbone Rug Navy Herringbone Rug Rose Herringbone Rug Sky Grey Herringbone Rug Warm Grey
Our woven Herringbone Natural Rugs are as soft as wool underfoot but they are in fact made from 100% recycled plastic bottles! Warm and cosy these rugs are great to use in your lounge, bedroom, kitchen or why not take them outside on those lovely summer days.
Planet friendly - yet so practical…
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Stain resistant – spills and marks wash out easily
- Washable at 30°C
- Mould, mildew and moth resistant
- Resistant to dust mites so ideal for allergy sufferers – how fabulous!
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use (do not leave outside in bad weather though)
- UV stable which means the lovely colour you chose will last
- Making things better for wildlife – designed to fit your life
- 100% recyclable at the end of life – so they’ll never end up polluting the environment
These products have an open weave, which may be prone to snagging like any other woven product when used in high traffic areas (or if your pets have long claws).
For a quick guide to rug sizes, take a look at our handy size guide.
Design Consultations & Bespoke Options
Need some rug advice?
We have a team of experts that know just about all there is to know about our rugs so if you need some advice on which would suit your homeSend a message
Why not have bespoke?
Many of our rugs can be made to your specific requirements, choose your size and colour, it may take a little longer but it will be worth it!Find out more