We stock a variety of sizes of rug grip underlay, so it is easy to find one that will fit your rug.
Benefits to buying a rug grip underlay:
- Improves the appearance of your rug
- Reduces slip & trip hazards
- Makes vacuuming easier
- Suitable for use on both hard flooring and carpet
- Easy to use
- Can be cut down to your required size
- Extends the life of your rug
- Protection for the flooring or carpet underneath - prevents dye transfer, marring, staining and scratching
- Extra comfort underfoot
How to use:
1. Ensure the floor is clean and dust free
2. Cut the rug grip to size – slightly smaller than your rug (75% of the rug needs to be covered for the product to work effectively)
3. Lay out the rug grip flat and place your rug over the top
4. If the rug grip becomes dirty the effectiveness is reduced – simply wash at 30°C
Thickness - approx 2mm
Material - PES Fleece coated on both sides with an acrylic adhesive to prevent migration.
Underfloor Heating - Our Rug Grips are suitable for use with underfloor heating.
Rubber Backed Mats - Our Rug Grips are not suitable for use with rubber backed doormats.