Respect for nature is never too much to ask and by choosing a rug made from recycled plastic bottles you are doing yourself and the environment a favour. Beautiful Highland Check design with knotted fringe adds a homely country feel to your room. The classic blues and greys of this flat weave design will look great anywhere in to your home, best of all its easy care, washable and made from recycled plastic!
Planet friendly - yet so practical…
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Stain resistant – spills and marks wash out easily
- Washable at 30°C
- Mould, mildew and moth resistant
- Resistant to dust mites so ideal for allergy sufferers – how fabulous!
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use (do not leave outside in bad weather though)
- UV stable which means the lovely colour you chose will last
- Making things better for wildlife – designed to fit your life
- 100% recyclable at the end of life – so they will never end up polluting the environment
These products have an open weave, which may be prone to snagging like any other woven product when used in high traffic areas (or if your pets have long claws).
PILE CONTENT: 100% RECYCLED PET
CONSTRUCTION: Hand Woven