Delivery Locations and Costs Rug Guru delivers to the following countries at the following rates:
Free (excluding Highlands & Islands)
Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands
Please contact us for a quote
Eurpoean Countries and Other International Locations
Please contact us for a quote Delivery times UK Delivery is estimated between 3-5 working days. Delivery lead times to other countries vary depending on country and carrier, but generally avaerge out as 4-7 workings days for Europe, and 4-10 days for the rest of the world. General Delivery shall occur when the company or its carrier arrive at the address given to the company at time of order. Every effort will be made by the company to deliver goods within the period specified by the company, however such dates will not constitute part of the contract. The company can accept no responsibility in the event that goods are left as instructed by you without your presence at the time of delivery. If you fail to accept delivery of goods when delivered the company reserves the right to attempt delivery of the goods at a later date and to invoice you a further delivery charge. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Phoenox Textiles Ltd.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
2. We hope you will be highly satisfied with any product purchased on our website, but if for any reason you wish to return it please do so within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. You will need to pay return postage and packaging unless the mat is faulty and then we will cover the cost for you, please keep proof of postage incase it gets lost on the way to us. Returns Address: Rug Guru Team, Phoneox Textiles Ltd, Spring Grove Mills, Clayton West, Huddersfield, HD8 9HU
3. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
4. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
5. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
6. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
For products shipped outside the UK, please call us on 01484 864 304 to discuss any return.
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it.
If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items. If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please give one of our Team a call on 01484 864 304. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already left our warehouse for delivery to you, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure above in the event of any unwanted products.
PLEASE NOTE: Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (EU customers only) In addition to our goodwill policy on returns, as a consumer, this legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
• You're entitled to cancel your contract if you wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods
• Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification.
• If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you're obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them until your return them
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
• You can cancel by calling one of our Team on 01484 864 304
• If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation and we'll reimburse you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. We won't refund your original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty, damaged, or not as described. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We'll refund you no later than 14 days after the day we receive the goods back from you.